Here are some things to think about if you're considering
an electric bicycle or scooter:
- Electric bikes are a great alternative to cars. At just pennies per charge, you could save hundreds of dollars on gasoline by choosing an e-bike. Learn more...
- No need for insurance, registration or drivers license to operate electric bikes in most states. The laws...
- Don't break a sweat - exercise is optional. An
electric bicycle is great for commuting! Ride it like a normal bicycle, or use power instead. No need to worry about being sweaty or exhausted when you arrive.
- Extend your range and reduce your stress. Electric scooters and e-bikes will help you avoid traffic and reduce stress levels. Plus, you'll be able to travel faster and further with the help of power assistance. U.S.
law limits electric bicycles to 20 mph, but there's no limit on how fast you can go while pedaling.
- Electric bikes are fun for all ages. Safe and easy to operate, e-bikes are great for retirees, baby-boomers, 30-somethings, college students and teens.
- Go GREEN - reduce your 'carbon footprint'. Since electric bikes don't burn fossil fuels, you'll be helping the environment by reducing carbon emissions.
Read more about the pros and cons of electric bikes >